It is said that travel opens our minds. Travel eliminates the narrowness of the soul. It helps to get people to know each other, and exchange their cultures. Doctors often suggest their patients travel as it helps people to overcome their stress, fear, and tensions.
Cebu is the land of legacy, food, flavor, and beaches. Imagine the warm salted air coming out from the sea playing with your hair, the smooth and exotic flavor of GinPom, a beautiful island-based cottage, and a long relaxing sunbath. You can have it all with the cebu tour package.
Cebu is always been a land of Food. If you want to experience some old, classic yet delighted local Pilipino food. Go for the Cebu tour package. It will give you some unforgettable memory and amazing food experiences along with extraordinary services.
Here we have listed a few restaurants for you to experience the delicate cuisines of Cebu
- Top of Cebu: This roof-toped restaurant allows the foodies to enjoy their food with an outstanding view of the city. Bagoong Rice Platter, Mango-Kani Salad, and Salted-Egg Calamares are some of the most rated food in this restaurant.
- Lantaw Native Floating Restaurant: This is surely the most famous among all. If you are going for the “10 thousand roses” spot, hop into this restaurant. Crispy Pata, Ginataang Manggo, and Spicy Scallops are some of the delicious food of this restaurant.
- Casa Verde Cebu: this oriental restaurant is a combination of American and Spanish culture. Baby Back Ribs served with some mixed vegetables, and mashed potato is the most famous dish of this restaurant.
- House of Lechon: There are many restaurants that practice and master the technique of juicy and spicy roasted pork named Lechon.
- Circe 1900 Casa Uno: it is one of those classic yet modern restaurants that have established its own culture. The peace and calm atmosphere of the restaurant will make you sit for a little longer with your loved one.
- Vikings Luxury Buffet: “Foodtripping” style of the restaurant makes it win the heart of the food lovers. Various types of food and buffet-style is a mode of pleasure for food lovers.
- La Vie Parisienne Cebu: This restaurant offers excellent quality wine and French cuisine. “Al fresco” wine and light snacks will take you away from your daily life hustle.
So, if you considered yourself one of the food lovers and can go anywhere to satisfy your taste buds, surely these Cebu restaurants have some extraordinary combinations to offer. In addition to these lavish restaurants, you can also visit local street vendors for some mouth-watering local food and drinks, included in your Cebu Tour package. Cebu surely has some extreme-level signature dishes and drinks to offer. And the resorts on the islands also have plenty of good quality food for the tourist.