Talking about vacation spots is usually a task of explanation and convincing. However, in this blog we want to turn the task of making the decision of which place to visit this summer into something more didactic and direct, for which we have divided each of the sections into five items each, hoping that this will help those who are looking for specific recommendations for their trip.
The Top 5 Things to do and See in Marbella This Summer
Marbella is an attractive destination for tourists and holidaymakers alike. It has a diverse range of attractions and activities to offer, which is why it’s best to plan ahead before you go.
- Visit the impressive Alcazaba Fortress.
- Explore the beautiful gardens at JardinBotanico.
- Go shopping at Puerto Banus or La Quinta Avenida.
- Take a boat trip on the Mediterranean Sea.
- Watch a flamenco show.
5 Reasons why you should visit Marbella for the summer
Marbella is a city in southern Spain. It’s a tourist destination for many people around the world all year around, with its white sandy beaches and beautiful coastline.
Here are five reasons why you should visit Marbella this summer, or anytime during the year:
- It has beautiful beaches and coastlines.
- The weather is always warm and sunny.
- There are plenty of things to do in the city for tourists of all ages and interests.
- The food is delicious, which will make your stay more enjoyable.
- You can take advantage of great deals on flights to Spain from various airports around the world.
Places you must visit when visiting Marbella this summer- from beaches to food!
There are many places that you can visit when in Marbella, but these are 10 of the best!
- The best beach: El Bajondillo Beach. This beach is located on the Costa del Sol and it has been awarded as one of the best beaches in Europe by The Telegraph.
- The best restaurant: La Terraza de Juan Carlos I. This restaurant offers a great view and tasty dishes for a reasonable price!
- Best place to go shopping: Calle Larios Shopping Centre. This centre offers more than 300 shops, a movie theatre, and a food court.
- Best museum: Museo de Marbella. This museum offers beautiful paintings and sculptures that make it worth your time!
- Best views of the city: Mirador del Fabregas. You can see the whole city from this spot for free!
5 tips for travelling to Marbella as a first-time visitor
If you are a first-time visitor looking to explore Marbella, here are some tips to make your stay easier.
- Book your flights in advance.
- Rent a car or a transfer through Malaga to Marbella transfer
- Download Google Maps for offline use.
- Check the weather forecast before you go.
- Pack a scarf and sunscreen.