Lots of people want to look their best even while traveling. They bring with them several pieces of jewelry to accessorize their simple outfit. However, organizing jewelry for a trip can be tricky if you do not have a travel jewelry case with the right compartments for your rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and watches.
How to organize jewelry for a trip
- Use a jewelry roll organizer. The jewelry roll organizer is a popular choice among travelers because it does not take too much space in the purse or suitcase. It is lightweight with dedicated spaces for each type of jewelry. It works great for necklaces because it can keep them from getting tangled. It can be sealed by double-knotting the ribbons.
- Use a travel jewelry case organizer. This is one of the best solutions to provide both protection and organization to your valuable items. It is compact and cute with a perfect size to easily fit your purse, backpack, or suitcase. It includes a necklace pouch, earring bar, bracelet pocket, and ring bar to protect the valuables from scratches and damages. It is made from vegan leather with a zipped enclosure.
- Use a soft pouch. There are affordable jewelry pouches online for low-maintenance jewelry. It is chic and practical and has enough room for everything. However, it won’t prevent your necklaces from tangling or losing one of the backs of your stud earrings.
- Use a seven-day pill box. You can easily buy these items from pharmacies to organize your jewelry. You can arrange accessories by the day and plan what to wear with your outfit ahead of time. However, it won’t accommodate your hard bracelets and watches; only your rings, earrings, and necklaces.
- Use a travel towel. This option is similar to a jewelry roll organizer. Simply arrange your jewelry neatly and then roll up the towel. Tie its ends to keep your jewelries safe and protected.
- Use a vacuum seal. One of the reasons for losing or misplacing a piece of jewelry is because they are packed too loosely in the pouch. Use a vacuum-sealed bag to protect your jewelries before placing them inside a pouch.
- Use paper rolls. The toilet paper roll be made into a great jewelry organizer. Bracelets can be placed around the roll, earrings pinned by each side and necklaces kept inside the roll. However, you will need a Ziploc bag to place the roll in before you pack it inside the suitcase.
- Use straws and buttons. Simply insert one-half of the necklace inside the straw and close the clasp. The plastic straw will keep the necklace in place. Buttons are a great way to keep earrings organized. Insert each pair into button holes and keep them together when packing. You can use this button trick with a jewelry pouch.
DIY travel jewelry organizers certainly work well but the best option is still the travel jewelry case that keeps jewelries separated and tangle-free. It is a good investment for a frequent traveler because it can protect the valuables for years to come.